Follow Handmade Pride for more tutorials.
DIY Swarovski Crystal Beaded Bracelet Tutorial. Very clear instructions in this tutorial by The Blue Brick here.
DIY Chainmail Bracelet Tutorial by How Did You Make This? here. Really clear and well written tutorial. *I made this bracelet in silver several years ago and it took some patience - but I love it. I didn’t have all the colors that are now available to work with.
Love Note Flip-Book
By Disney Family Fun Staff
- Colored 3- by 5-inch index cards
- Hole punch
- Card stock
- Small metal binder rings
- Fill a number of colored 3- by 5-inch index cards with poems, drawings, and heartfelt messages. Use a hole punch to make 2 holes at the top of each card, making sure the holes in all the cards line up.
- To prepare a stand (above, right), cut a piece of colorful card stock into a 5- by 10-inch rectangle, then fold the rectangle in half widthwise. Punch 2 holes just below the fold, using one of your punched index cards as a guide. Fold each end of the card stock 2 inches in from the edge, then use scissors to cut a 1-inch slit in the center of each flap.
- Stack together all of the cards, placing the folded card stock at the bottom of the pile, then bind together all of the pieces using 2 small metal binder rings (available at office supply stores). To set up the flip-book, just interlock the slits in the flaps of the card stock to create a triangular display stand.
la maison des nains by celine.roumagnac on Flickr.
Made by Shannon
DIY Recycled Denim Whale Tutorial from Valaan villapaita here. Use Chrome to translate.
Roundup Nine DIY Jewelry, Accessories and Fashion Tutorials PART FIVE. Roundup of this past week. July 1st - July 7th, 2012. *For past roundups go here: trebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/roundup
- DIY Skull Sunglasses Tutorial (By Hand London) here.
- DIY Mens Shirt to Cut Out Dress (Syl and Sam at Chictopia) here.
- DIY Pants to Skirt Restyle (Mandy Made) here.
- DIY Jean Inseam Bracelet (Mich L. in L.A.) here.
- Roundups of my favorite knockoffs I’ve posted PART ONE and PART TWO.
- DIY Satin Ribbon Strung with Metallic Bobby Pins (Crimenes de la Moda) here.
- DIY Urban Outfitters Inspired Lace Shorts Restyle (Sincerely, Kinsey) here.
- DIY Bleach Dye Denim Shirt (This Fashion is Mine) here.
- Safety pin bracelet from my friends’ (not fake friends but friends I see every Saturday!) Etsy Store HannahsAccessories, a surprise for my 30,000th follower here.
Just cause im white washed doesnt mean i dont enjoy making this shit hahah
Roundup Nine DIY Jewelry, Accessories and Fashion Tutorials PART THREE. Roundup of this week so far. July 1st - July 7th, 2012. *For past roundups go here: trebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/roundup
- DIY Michael Kors Inspired Chain Embellished Sweater (made in pretoria) here.
- DIY Glitter Flower Nail Art (Small Good Things) here.
- DIY Flag Nail Art (The Beauty Department) here.
- DIY Pearl Kitten Ear Headband (Dastrict 5) here.
- DIY Cut Out Shoulder Blouse Restyle (Coffee + Velvet) here.
- DIY Zipper Necklace (Make It & Fake It) here.
- DIY Olivia Palermo Inspired Top and Chanel Inspired Pearl Hairpins and Pearl Embellishments (Dream, Create) here.
- DIY David Yurman Inspired Pearl and Multi Chain Bracelet (Flamingo Toes) here.
- DIY Big Stone Statement Ring Using Mighty Putty (Inspiration & Realisation) here.